We're pleased to announce that the trustees of IGBS are recruiting for two posts at the school - Head Teacher and Senior Finance Manager. Please do share the job advert and application form below with your contacts in South Sudan.
TWO POSTS: HEAD TEACHER AND SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER FOR IBBA GIRLS BOARDING SCHOOL (IGBS), WESTERN EQUATORIA STATE, SOUTH SUDAN
The IGBS trustees are looking for a fully qualified, committed, experienced, inspired and inspiring Head Teacher to lead and manage Ibba Girls Boarding School (IGBS) forward into its next stage of development. They are also recruiting a second post to the senior management team; a professionally qualified finance manager. Download the details and application form below.
This pioneering girls’ boarding school in Western Equatoria State was set up in 2014 to provide high quality academic and vocational education for 360 primary (P4-P8) and secondary girls (S1-4) from all counties of Western Equatoria State.
IGBS has an attractive 100-acre residential campus, with high quality buildings and facilities for all students and staff, and solar powered water, electricity, and internet.
Application and Selection Process
- Application forms (see below) to be submitted with CV and 3 referees, by Friday 8th October. (Extended from 1st Oct.)
- CV and application form must be submitted to [email protected]
- Applicants who are short-listed for interview will be asked to submit answers to some additional questions in mid-October, before attending the interviews in Ibba in late October.
- Interviews for both posts will take place in Ibba on Oct 20, 21 and 22 (and/or by WhatsApp by previous agreement).
- Job Start Date: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Full Time Residential
- Contract term: Three years in the first instance, following completion of satisfactory probation for 6 months. Annual review and appraisal, with rolling forward and extension of contract